Ryton Pools Country Park FREE
Tel: 024 7630 5592
Our picturesque country park is open and ready for exploring! Come and give den building a try in our children’s wood, feed the ducks at Ryton Pool, play games and picnic on the meadow and have some fun in our two children’s play areas! With surfaced paths throughout this is a great park for cycling as well as walking (or jogging, rambling, running… whatever takes your fancy!)
With Ranger-led activities and events throughout the year for the whole family it’s worth popping into our friendly Visitor Centre to see what’s happening! The ancient Ryton Wood is fantastic for exploring so be sure to bring your binoculars to see what you can spot!
Travelling on the A45 (from Coventry towards the M1) turn right at the roundabout following the signs for Leamington and Warwick. You are now on the A445. Drive through the village of Ryton- on- Dunsmore and continue straight on towards Leamington. Approximately 1 mile beyond the village is the entrance to Ryton Pools Country Park signposted on the left hand side.
- The Courtyard Café – hot and cold food, ice cream and refreshments
- There are plenty of picnic benches around the site and a large picnic meadow overlooking Ryton Pool
- Shop onsite selling a wide range of items from wildlife books and ornaments to local honey!
- Toilet facilities are available in the Courtyard near to the Visitors Centre, including separate Disabled toilet with baby changing facilities
- Paths around the park are buggy friendly and wheelchair accessible
- Ryton Wood paths are unsurfaced and can be very muddy so we advise bringing wellies in wetter weather!
Opening DetailsOpen All Year Except Christmas Day 08:00 - 19:00
How much does it cost?Entrance Free
Other things to do near Ryton Pools Country Park
Location map & directions
Address: Ryton Rd,
Postcode: CV8 3BH
County: CV8 3BH
Tel: 024 7630 5592